This has been almost 1 month since I released version 0.7.10 of MyAAC, but I think it’s worthy notifying on our site.
With this update, I’m starting to write changelogs grouped by types.
* new configurable: smtp_secure
* editing an existing page that had PHP enabled
* chrome bug on save (when editing page) ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR
* showing IP and Port in admin panel (#44, by miqueiaspenha)
* deleting plugin showing “You don’t have rights to delete”
* some bug with PHPMailer not finding its language file
* default accounts.vote value
* saving some really high long IP addresses
* update config.highscores_ids_hidden on install when there are samples already in the database
* auto add z_polls table on install
* changed mb_strtolower functions to strtolower()
* added new function: $hooks->exist($type)